I love my job...but you better get that camera away from me 🙂
The warehouse team makes everything run on time. We play music, stay focused, and get the job done. There's always something new happening so we're never bored.
Alyssa Herschberger, Inventory Control Specialist
Warehouse Jobs - Now Available!
Join our team at Frytown Warehouse & Distribution, a member of the Open Gates Group family of companies!
Our Warehouse Team Member is responsible for performing physical tasks in the materials management function including picking orders, shipping and receiving, inventory control, and delivery of materials.
Typical shift hours will be Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. Occasional weekend work as required.
What you will do:
- Pick orders for external and internal customers.
- Update inventory control system.
- Participate in physical inventory.
- Maintain accurate records of work procedures as directed.
- Load and unload trucks as directed.
- Receive materials in a timely manner.
- Maintain a safe warehouse environment.
- Perform routine cleaning duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you will need:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- 2 years of warehouse experience desired.
- Forklift experience strongly desired.
- Legible handwriting.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic math and reasoning skills.
- Computer skills and knowledge of Google/Quickbooks/Smartphone use
- Ability to obtain a Class A CDL license preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs repetitively and stand for 8 hours per day.
- Ability to perform work in cold temperatures (ie: a cooler) for several hours per day.
- Good attitude with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible and willing to learn and grow in the role.
- High level of integrity and alignment with our mission, vision, values & operating principles.
- Willingness to continually embrace personal and professional development.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, STD & LTD after 60 days of employment.
- Matching 401k after 1-year
- Benefit Bonus/Stipend
- Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO), & Birthday PTO
- Opportunity for advancement!
- Discounted employee purchases!
- Unique, entrepreneurial culture!
Our Mission and Guiding Principles:
We successfully create value and enhance lives by attending to how we do business!
We Treat People Right
We Think Like Entrepreneurs
We Offer a Great Place to Work
We Build Strong Relationships
We Create a Place to Learn & Improve Life in Our Community
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
If you have a passion for problem solving with a servant-minded attitude, join our team!