Fun, easy Part-Time job for friendly, outgoing people!
People come from all over the country for our cheese curds, ice cream, and fudge. We love talking to them and posting photos of their visit on social media.
Robert, Store Manager
Part-Time Store Job in Kalona, Iowa
- Provide excellent Service.
- Run the cash register, receive inventory, and assist as required.
- Rotate and stock inventory daily for the front retail shelves and reach-in coolers.
- Maintain store appearance ensuring that cleanliness guidelines are met.
- Stay current with required technology, including software and programs.
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures.
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in customer service or retail environment preferred.
- Attention to detail and strong verbal interpersonal skills.
- Customer service oriented with the ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, multitask and work under deadlines.
- Team oriented with a focus of working in a collaborative environment.
- High level of integrity and alignment with our mission, vision, values & operating principles.
- Willingness to continually embrace personal and professional development.
- Flexible schedule!
- Opportunity for advancement and discounted employee purchases!
- Unique, entrepreneurial, and fun culture!